Sunday, June 30, 2013

Paired Blocks # 19 Recap

Debra Did This























Debra of Who Said Sew ?  sewed this quilt from a design I posted way back in 11 April 2011. She even improved on my design by adding a light band in the border.

I've designed more quilts than I'll ever be able to sew. So I'm always pleased to see the result when someone sews one of my designs.

What's even more exciting is that Debra has now caught the design bug herself. She bought Quilt-Pro and is using it to design her own quilts.

It's a great feeling to be able to say not only did I sew this quilt, I designed it as well. It's very addictive.

1 comment:

  1. Inspirational stuff!!

    Interesting design and great to see it in fabric, and even better that some one has caught the designing bug.

    ReplyDelete