Friday, March 1, 2013

Quilts From Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks

Trail Mix


















On 5 March, Quilts from Quiltmakers 100 Blocks hits the shelves. My quilt Trail Mix is one of the quilts in it.

I designed it using my Indian Cabins block which appeared in Volume 6 of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks.

My 7 November 2012 post shows a variety of quilt designs using the original version of the block


I've tried coloring the block different ways and playing with the setting. I thought I'd show you some of the results.
















If you want the pattern for Trail mix, you'll find it in Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks.



Or you might want to try playing with the Indian Cabins block to see what you can come up with.

3 comments:

  1. As always I am intrigued by your blocks. Thank you for showing the different color and setting options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You can do so many different, interesting things with that block!

    ReplyDelete