Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Colors

Hexagonal Log Cabin


In my 15 October 2010 post I came up with this Hexagonal Log cabin block and block design.

I want to play with the color and with the design.

What if, instead of making opposite sides the same color, I try 6 values of brown?
What if I trade in the darkest brown for red?
What if I try 2 different color versions of the block?
What if I try combining a brown version and a green version of the block?
What if I try a block that is half mauve and half grey?
What if I try a black and blue version?
 What if I try a multicolor version of the block?


















What if I repeat the multicolor design 4 times?

I think all of these Hexagonal log cabin block designs could prove useful.


For other Log Cabin designs go to My Posts by Subject in the sidebar on the right and click on Log Cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment