Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Check Them Out

There are two blogs that I go to every day.  I like them because they are about designing. One is about designing quilts, and the other about designing quilting.  I like them because they change every day.  And I like them because they inspire me.

I thought you might like to check them out.

Virtual Quilter is by Judy Butcher.  Every day she posts another quilt that she has designed using EQ6.  I've been trying to go through some of her older blogs but I'm far from having read them all.  You might want to check out December 25/2009, Hints For Quilters; August 20/2009, From Virtuality to Reality; and August 21/2009, A Quilt a Day for 366 Days.

365 Days of Free Motion Quilting Filler Designs is by Leah Day.  Every day (almost) she posts a new quilting pattern that she has designed along with a video showing how to sew it.  I still have a lot to read here too.  You might want to check out Day 116-Creepy Bug; Day 104-Paisley Flower; and Day 103-Bright Star.

You can find both of these in the side bar on the right, under Blogs by Other Quilters

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much! Lovely surprise when I checked visitor numbers.

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete